Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin Atlantic v Newquay

Can anyone tell me who the Newquay goalkeeper will be for Friday's match, will it be the same one who played on Boxing Day (Symon Winnan ), will it be Matt Armstrong-Ford or James Merrikin (if they have signed him on yet)?

I'm sure many 'G' supporters would be praying for Mr. Winnan after his match loosing performance that day!

Are the officials the same?

Any inside info Judge?

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Can anyone tell me who the Newquay goalkeeper will be for Friday's match, will it be the same one who played on Boxing Day (Symon Winnan ), will it be Matt Armstrong-Ford or James Merrikin (if they have signed him on yet)?

I'm sure many 'G' supporters would be praying for Mr. Winnan after his match loosing performance that day!

Are the officials the same?

Any inside info Judge?

The keeper will be one of those named above or someone else, the lad who dropped from midfield to go between the sticks for the Combo side on Saturday played well from what I've heard. As for the officials, I understand Larry Marsh & Devil have been put on notice to take the whistle. Lets hope the focus is on the 22 players on the pitch.

Guest Peppermint

A Bystander - whoever you are - just to let you know The Judge, Gordon Brown, David Cameron, or anyone else does not select the Newquay squad - one man does - Jim Hilton, the Manager. He will make the decisons when the time comes.

We at the Club are perfect happy with this arrangement - it seems to have worked quite well this season.

Judging from some of your posts and they have only just started you only want to stir up controversy - just let two good football teams compete on Friday and then football is the winner.

Peppermint,

As Chairman and a journalist you would be fully aware of all the threads that were being posted Pre-Boxing Day and the effect it had on swelling the match day crowd to a record. Maybe, just maybe, the same may happen this coming Friday, if the same level of 'Friendly banter' and Hype was to be stirred up? I am sure all at the Godolphin would appreciate a bumper pay day too, to put towards their running cost’s (which doesn’t include paying players like most other teams) so climb down from your chair, it’s just a publicity stunt! :clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

just to let you know The Judge, Gordon Brown, David Cameron, or anyone else does not select the Newquay squad - one man does - Jim Hilton, the Manager. He will make the decisons when the time comes.

We at the Club are perfect happy with this arrangement - it seems to have worked quite well this season.

I'd make a better Prime Minister than all of them !