Cornwall Football Forum

CallyMike

im a bit of both mate. on the field i do a great job as any linesman does in this league. off the field sometime i can be a bit "oh look at me etc..." because other posters say it so why not take credit for comments from posters. but this is a forum where anybody can say what they like and not care about there comments as long as it doesnt involve club issues. yes my name is callymike and the clue is in the title but my club are happy and sometimes i do go in depth about what i say, whether personal etc..but ive spoken to a few managers who dont mind what i say on here as long as it dont conjure slander etc.. and they totally understand it so its certain posters who cant help accepting the credit i get and wanting to say it on here. why you ask mate. i tell ya as well as soon as i saw the title i thought here we go somethings up but its not. i mean anyone who wants to comment pm its cool. whats good as well there are posters thinking that people dont know who they are but i do.

me again. just reading your title linesman or football genius. i bet you any club would be on the phone to me with the amount of commitment and work i do for a club. yes im linesman but thats just 90 minutes of football. off the field, i do the programme, which has improved so much from seasons ago, i also run the website which the chairman has put on hold, i go to football training, i even PLAY. i also get involved in committee meetings and take on certain tasks. so i spend a lot of time doing things off my own back to improve a club.

Guest local_football_supporter

Is this correct Cally mike ???? will you soon be changing to millbrookmike ???? or is it just a rumour ?

but seriously people that put in the hard work behind the scenes like callymike says he does are what keeps clubs going , not the money grabbers who think they are so important because they earn x-amount

keep up the good work cally/millbrookmike :blink:

i dont like to comment what i want to do to be honest. i am with callington and as long as im doing what i love doing im not suprised people are rumouring me to other clubs.

end of day i work very hard to help not just the manager but the commitee in the media field of he club but i also like being linesman. i cannot comment either because im callington at the moment but its nice to read comments on this. keep your comments going and mr beeney you are a nice fella but sometimes your comments are funny but some are a bit ott.

:D So in that you didnt really confirm nor deny you are moving clubs :P

Here is your chance , Simple answers only please callymike as its only a simple question

Q: will you be at callington next season ?? if not why not ??

Guest fromacrossthewater

Could it be that the cally manager, along with his sidekick callymike are moving to millbrook to assist them next season..?

Not sure anyone has really seriously predicted thats going to happen anyway callymike, Does seem like your trying to cover something up though.