Cornwall Football Forum

troon 2nds vs constantine

Guest mikey catterall

Guest mikey catterall

as a troon player this fixture its definatly our biggest of the season and when we are on form we can beat anyone last week we droped 2points so im hopeing the lads are commited to winning this game we cant afford to give teams goals all of the time we have scored the most goals in leauge this season but have conceded far to many its no ones fault but it always comes back to haunt u goodluck constantine but the cat is looking to get fed hopefully this ones going to be a cracker :thumbsup:

Guest mikey catterall

i must admit it was a shocker i scuffed it wide hopefully the lads will forgive me ive scored 33 this season and no one in the current squad scored more than 5 so i aint going to cry about it im just an average player we all make mistakes so i will pass the next one over u aint going to whind me up rat its the first penalty ive missed in years and last season i took about 1o but im man enough to admit if i scored it the result might have been different last week but thats life.

Guest pete norfolk

looks to be an intersting game. constantine been good all season with only a few indifferent results, including 1-0 defeat against us of camborne park. troon been consistent this year. most likely end in draw if honest or a narrow win for either. good luck to both (till you play us again lol)

Guest bunditheboss

good luck mikey for tomorrow and the rest of the boys, your always good for two goals a game so as long as you conceed just won thats 3 vital points in the bag