Cornwall Football Forum

The Roberts Report

Guest Roberts

Guest Roberts

This is a post to prove the haTERS THAT PENRYN DONT ONLY SING WHEN THERE WINNING.

A nice day down mousehole, by mousehole standards. normally bucketing it down, with winds worthy of an american name. but just grey not much wind, wet on surface.

moushole began attacking the cricket pitch end. and scored an early goal when a ball crossed was turned in at the far post. good finish i aint gunna lie. after a couple chances wasted by penryn, roberts was passed a ball in the area but scuffed the ball through his own legs and couldnt get on the end of it. But after a beanie goal kick put though j.roberts through in a one on one, which was calmly slotted home. the score was tied 1-=1 which was shortly added, when kev-chenko got on the end of a deflected corner and lobbed the ball over the mousehole keeper, HA;LF TIME 2-=1 the ryn! second half started with a FEW HARD TACKLES GOING IN, witch the ref managed to controll. shortly after j. roberts of athletic went for a long range screamer, only to put his foot down and land on it funny, a sick tackle from the moushole turf, saw young roberts automatically pull his boot off in agony, and limped off the pitch. this saw kier dent put down his kfc mega bucket and get on the pitvh, also kevin watts came off suffering with cramp, and josh davis was remopved, this left penryn attacking potions releying on jason, young danny quick mentioned in a couple foums as the best young player in fhfl moved from lb to central mid andf had a comited performance.

we ended up losing the game 3-=2 but i was in the showers so cant tell anyone how it happened???????

i will be out for a month at least! so gutted!!!!!!!

mitchell brothers your opinoins please, cose they matter so much to me?