ST.BLAZEY V TRURO GWRSA

DIV 1

TREMOUGH V BOOTERS

DIV 2

CROWNTOWN V STAR

HALSETOWN V SHORTLANESEND

M/PAD UNITED V STORM

PROVIDED THE WEATHER WARMS UP A BIT !!!! :Santa:

JUST 3 CCFA CUP 1/4 FINALS BEING PLAYED? I PLAY FOR THE CARLYON ARMS AND AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ARE PLAYING ST TEATH AT HOME IN THE OTHER 1/4 FINAL. ARE WE NOT WORTHY OF A MENTION? CONSIDERING WE'VE JUST KNOCKED OUT LAST SEASONS WINNERS AND ARE TOP SCORERS IN THE CUP (16 GOALS IN 2 GAMES) PERHAPS A LITTLE RECOGNITION WOULDN'T GO AMISS.

If you read the title .....it states Nalders League Teams who are playing this weekend .

I have no knowledge of matches in the East !!!

Perhaps YOUR League secretary could put your League and cup fixtures on each week . :D:D:D

Happy New Year to ALL Sunday teams in Cornwall in 2009 :clapper::clapper: :clapper:

If you read the title .....it states Nalders League Teams who are playing this weekend .

I have no knowledge of matches in the East !!!

Perhaps YOUR League secretary could put your League and cup fixtures on each week . :D:D:D

Happy New Year to ALL Sunday teams in Cornwall in 2009 :clapper::clapper::clapper:

I'd presumed you had the Sunday Cup info from the Cornwall FA website, they've been good enough to acknowledge our fixture on there! Although we have a website for our league it's not updated frequently enough. 6 of the 10 teams in our league also have their own websites but the frequency of administrators updating them can be hit and miss. http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/carlyonarmsfc01/

:D I have nothing to do with the press in Cornwall .

Just trying to keep our clubs West of Truro informed of games .

.........perhaps you need to have a quiet word with your own League secretary to up their game a bit as you boys up East seem to have a few problems with communications :D

Good luck tomorrow ....and I shall make a point of looking for your result on here !!! :clapper: :clapper:

:D I have nothing to do with the press in Cornwall .

Just trying to keep our clubs West of Truro informed of games .

.........perhaps you need to have a quiet word with your own League secretary to up their game a bit as you boys up East seem to have a few problems with communications :D

Good luck tomorrow ....and I shall make a point of looking for your result on here !!! :clapper::clapper:

Appreciate the good luck message, it will be a hard match, St Teath are basically a Duchy Premier side with designs of being an East Cornwall side.

rumour has it crowntown are going to apply to the combo league for next season????!!

Are you certain? I didn't think that the combo allowed Sunday League players.

Of course, Sunday League players are in a different class to combo, so it's understandable.

Perhaps Crowntown could put a reserve side in.