Cornwall Football Forum

Camelford 1 Millbrook 1

Guest millbrookman

Guest millbrookman

At a blustery camelford, we saw two teams at the bottom of the table fight out a one all draw.

it really was a game of two halfs, as camelford dominated the first half, and millbrook doing the same in the second.

the game sprang into action when camelford opened the scoring on 60 minutes when pen collins made a clearance which hit digby and flew into the net, for an unfortunate own goal. millbrook then stepped up the pressure on the camels, and challenges started to fly in. referee steve nute, did well to control the game producing a number of yellow cards, although some would argue that there were cases for red cards to be produced. on 80 minutes, millbrook were awarded a penalty for hand ball, after bombarding the camelford goal, thackeray stepped up, but colwill made a great save, only for Edmunson to score his fourth goal in as many games with a simple follow up.

all in all a fair result, most pleasing thing is that we have only conceeded one goal in two games, much improved. good debuts by clark and easton. next up, mousehole away after a weeks break.

well done to millbrook who seem to be having improved results just lately. a win against liskeard and a very credible point against camelford is a big turnaround considering a lot of people were calling for the managers head just recently if i remember rightly. well done to the manager if you are still there for proving a lot of people wrong so far, keep up the good work.

Guest The Old Man

Millbrookman? or Dave the Rave?

Which one of you two is Dane Bunney????

He has stopped writing anything under his old Nickname. I presume he has taken a new identity..mm <_<

Guest millbrookman

defencively Dave, we are looking more solid, and leaking goals was our biggest downfall. liskeard was a good win, but i think the lads would have much prefered to take the three points here today than go through to the next round in the cup. we have players who are determined now, and earlier in the season we would have been over the moon with a point at camelford, but the players standards have risen and today, afterwards, the players were quite disapointed not to have won the match. the team spirit is really good now and we have players who want to be at the club. Dane has done well to get the recent signings, and seeing players like lance easton coming from a peninsula premier side, can only attract others to comming to us aswell. a little disapointed that wendron won again today, but fair play to them, we have got to get results at wendron and mousehole who we travel to in the early part of jan. hopefully we can keep performing and chernning out points, like the win against penryn and liskeard. i think plymstock are being pulled into the rat race now.

Dane Bunney is Keanno, think after the stick he was getting, he has opted to not read the views of others in this forum, instead, just let his players do the talking for him

Guest The Old Man

Millbrookman....I'm sure you are Keanno, and that makes you Dane Bunney. You have only started posting since Keanno stopped, that is not a coincidence. Obviously you were getting too much abuse and therefore gave yourself a new identity. COME CLEAN!!!!

Guest Wilfred

millbrookman is nothing to do with millbrook, he speaks total rubbish and his match reports are in-accurate to say the least...ex player whos been bombed trying to make more enemies for millbrook i reckon....grow up lads