Cornwall Football Forum

Best team, east cornwall league

Guest ECPL Supporter

Do u mean Torpoints Dan Chapman? I watch a lot of Torpoints games and have noticed that he always turns up to games with a scruffy beard. Can u shed any light on the reason for that please?

Guest ECPL Supporter

I wouldn't have thought that would be too long. The lad is a fantastic player. It was said that he was once on Manchester United's books but gave up because he was fed up of driving up there every week

Guest pinuada

Just a rumour but i heared dan chapman or Dave as hes comonly known around the Mill, is training extra hard this festive season so that he can get into a more of a coaching role at the club. Is this true?

i saw dan `dave` chapman in the early hours of sunday morning wandering around toys r us car park with a bottle of white lightning in his hand,i think the rumour is true he looked pretty homeless to me,he was once tipped as the next big thing to come out of cornwall and be a star!! its sad very sad to see him like this...

i was walking along north hill in plymouth recently and went into use the local spar convenience store and noticed that a picture of chapman was in the window along with plenty of others that had been banned for numerous offences. underneath his picture was his crime which simply read 'indecent exposure and abusive to staff on the night of the 20th of december' i almost dropped my jumbo egg roll when i read this

Guest Turkish

is dan chapman homeless? just a rumour i heard. also, players have been leaving torpoint bcos dean cardew is a bully!

lol deano is quality for team spirit. hes got more nicknames than anyone i no. chappy lives with his girlfriend dont no where tho

Guest optical

ive watched tavistock a couple of times this season and they have impressed me alot considering they seem such a young side and im sure that given time playing together they could emerge as serious contenders.

• 2 weeks later...