Cornwall Football Forum

Next Mullion Manager?

Guest izzetjamie

Guest TinHead

tottaly agree with follower,, hp you shouldn't take rumours so seriously!if you do want to take it seriously rumour has it that helston are looking for a new captain, can you confirm this?

Guest Helston Patriot

No Helstons Club captain is Blakey.

So the Holmans director of football who i work with and went to the combo meeting last night is lying? Dont see why he would do that do you? What would he gain from lying? Maybe you should start a petition asking meds to stay?? :lol: Put my namee down :thumbsup::c:

If Jason goes bak to Lev then he'll be watching from the stand as he has a big ban coming for being sent off twice in the same game :SM_carton::SM_carton:

All you Mullion boys should wait and see what happens. It'll be shame if the new signings that Mr Carey brought in leave as the past results speak for themselfs!

Breas I understand why Holmans put seven days in to Mullion Meds, a couple of days bbefore we were due to play them - upset the applecart. So apart from Meds and Kitch I can't really think of any other players that have made a difference, ok we signed Sharkey and Foxy but they are Mullion boys and started playing their football at Mullion.

Its a shame it has got to this stage, but I can't agree with your comments about the boys Alan has bought in being the reason for the results. Ben Stidwell has been superb in the centre of defence, Ben Tremayne in centre midfield has now started to play, Rob Carey is starting to find some form and fitness and has been superb for the past couple of games. These three were before Alan came in, don''t get me wrong someone with Meds quality is going to make a difference at this level, but the boys who have been through the rough times at Mullion are now coming to the fore and really playing well under Alan's guidance.

Good luck for the rest of the season and hope the baby is doing well

Dan

Guest Helston Patriot

Hi mate i sent you a PM

I didn't mean that the lads AC brought in made the difference just stated it would be a shame if they went after things have picked up! I know Sharks and Foxy and they would only sign because they are local not for money(as i know Mullion dont pay), hats off to them both not enough players doing the same in cornish football.. I know you lads had quality already, you beat Helston second game of season. I don't know who kitch is..

But one man doesn't make a team all the others you mentioned collectively do!

William is awesome, Enjoying being with his daddy on saturday afternoons! :thumbsup: