Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy Premier Result Foxhole 2 Pensilva 4

Great game for pensilva who dominated throughout and showed great determination and team spirit, apart from a mad 10 mins in the second half.

2-0 at half time with goals from dan skews (pen) and leighton mitchell. 2 more goals in the second half from Mike rendle and colin wilson (me).

Here starts our climb up the league!!!!!!!!

java script:emoticon(':Santa:',%20'smid_8')

Yeah things are going well at pensilva thanks st george9. Myself and mike rendle have just come back to pens and was our first league game for them on saturday. We are a good little side, we have a good manager and our league position doesn't give us much justification!

What a result for st stephens borough on saturday, well done. I see things are going well for you lot then.

I must say im sick of hearing excuses about saltmill. If its good enough for an international game (russia vs england) why can't it be good enough for a low standard game???????

Guest st george9

yes i know bit bored of reading it now.at the end of the day we were better in every part of the pitch and blazey didnt like it...as for the pitch it 3g perfect surface that any good player could play on..it better then some ive been on .no divits,pot holes no slope ,long grass or rock hard like it is in the summer,its just another surface..would have been nothing said if the mighty blazey had won :D