Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 6th December

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 6th December

Premier Division

Bere Alston United 2 Bodmin Town 1

Lanreath 1 Torpoint Athletic 1

Liskeard Athletic v Wadebridge Town (Postponed)

Morwenstow 1 Saltash United 2

Tavistock v St Stephen (Postponed)

Division One

Nanpean Rovers v Callington Town (Postponed)

Plymstock United 1 Elburton Villa 3

St Blazey 1 St Columb Major 1

Rowett Insurance League Cup 2nd Round

Roche 2 Holsworthy 1

Guest slimjim

Well done Bere Alston!! A good result today!!

Seen you a couple of times this season and have felt that your a better side that perhaps some of your results and league position suggests!!

Hi Kev,

Good win for you on saturday!

As regards Tavistock attracting the big fish most of our team have been promoted from last years under 18 sqaud & a couple of signings from Launceston 3rd team.

Chris Bray (under 18)

Arron Rokey (under 18)

Jay Martin (under 18)

Billy Coulston (Under 18 & Launceston 3rds)

Harri Hardy (under 18 & Launceston 3rds)

Robbie Court (under 18 & Launceston 3rds)

Chris Hutchins (under 18)

Jordan Williams (under 18 & Devon youth)

Mark Webber (under 18)

Bye the way they are all local LADS :yahoo::yahoo:

And the rest of my Sqaud were from the promoted side last season!!!

Oh and just one other thing while i am on one i note that 3 out of your 4 wins you have feilded one of our first team players and he scored for you against Bodmin on saturday!!!!

All the best Kev & we look forward to your visit on the 3rd of Jan should be a great game again mate and a large crowd putting money over the bar for our finances :drink: :drink:

yes dicko was at the game playing in goal for torpoint!! this is me fozzy you were correct, i just hope the lads keep to their promise of buying me a pint each!! Fab15 your comments are appreciated!!

torpoint were lucky to get a point ,lanreath nearly achieved there season goal to .. to beat torpoint , torpoint need to improve and knowing them will do , under the guidance of ricky cardew torpoint have came from a middle of the road team to a title challenging classy outfit ,how theve kept such a talented bunch of players together is a credit and im proud to be a torpoint fan and for me they are the team to beat despite a poor performance saturday

Guest ECPL Supporter

The reason they have all stayed together is largely due to the fact they are all good mates with a great team spirit. Also the way Ricky Cardew does things makes a huge difference, everything is run the way it should. Although they are all going to have to group together and show that team spirit if they are going to shake off Saturdays performance and challenge for honours again this season. There's a lot of hard games in front of them