Elburton Villa 3 Lifton 2

Holsworthy 2 St Stephens Borough 0

Plymouth Parkway 6 St Blazey 2

Plymstock United 2 Callington Town 2

Polperro v Bude Town (Postponed)

Roche 2 St Columb Major 0

Guest st george9

Holsworthy 2 St Stephens Borough 0

st stephens borough worst performance of the season,holsworthy wanted it more from the off and borough could not break them down all game,despite constant pressure on their goal ,think we would have been there till next week and not scored

must have been touch and go as to this game going ahead as the pitch was like a swamp at one end

groundsman going have some work to do....

i personally watched the game i thought that boro were the better team obvz, however holsworthy battled harder and seemed to want it more. In the first half boro had alot of the play but was holsworthy who took the lead on the counter attack but 2nd half was alot of holsworhty play suprsisingly and in the end they deserved the win! great win for us too! i think we cheered louder than the holsworthy fans lol! from the teams we have played so far we are the 2nd best team in the division (although we aint played parkway yet but no1 can argue that they havnt been the best team), closely followed by boro.

Guest Frank le tank

Fair analysis by Budetown, dominated possession and chances wise was probably in double figures. But couldn't put the ball in the net and conceaded so deserved to lose. Think Pidgeon may be a tad bitter dont u think!!!