Cornwall Football Forum

PLAYERS WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chinner

Guest chinner

Any players out there wishing for a change of scene or a fresh challenge with there football then HOLMANS FC is your place,were currently looking to strengthen all 3 teams,we offer 2 very good pitches,a great social club and the chance to be part of a very succesfull club.if your interested in joining the club you can contact ray richards on 01209 713631 or chinner on 07595375675 or just pm

why are you so short of players this was not the case two seasons ago when i was there what is happening to that club your second team manager left and now you are asking for players what was once a good club sounds like you have major issues there all of a sudden. it must be difficult to field three teams but wendron field five so its not impossible any good club starts with the first team and works it down if that is all in order everything should fall into place

Guest football mad

Rumour has it is that Holmans lowest team may be about to fold ! Also Focus Why did you leave Holmans, your always quick to jump on bandwagon rather then try and support the team !!!! Holmans are a cracking club and I know they are doing all they can behind the scenes to get things right !

Carlsberg reveal your self and have some back bone !!!!

Guest chinner

1st point focus,grow some balls and tell us who you are,secondly there has been a few issues your right but there being sorted i can assure you.yes we have lost a few players this season and a manager lately but these things happen in football.The players who left us this year all went to play at a higher level and we would never stand in any players way who wished to do that,plus it never helps when the money is waved in front of there faces.I will agree with one point you made HOLMANS are a GREAT club and always will be just look at our history/trophy cabinet.finally for a club who our apparently struggling were not doing to bad,1st team our in the top half of the combo and the 2nds our 3rd in fal/hel 1,just imagine what will be like when our STRUGGLING ends.

cant see you not struggling, for your club as a whole is not right we played your seconds about two months ago your changing rooms are in a poor state and we had a cold shower check out other postings about showers.GREAT CLUB ,by the way chinner you dont need balls for an opinion and all your so called players have not moved to higher teams most of them are playing up the road for NO money under the skillful management of a certain ex holmans manager as previously posted every club has to have its first team structure in place correctly first then the rest will follow dont think yours is.that is something else which has been widely splashed all over the website this season including your own website by your second team sho i say he was your second team manager, not trying to cause any grievance with you chinner just think as a whole your club is poor compared to most we visit and if your own players are saying it on your website look out

Focus what is your problem? Chinner came on here asking for players not too hear your points of view on holmans fc,as for sum of the players going up the road as you say i take it you mean beller and paps, they both went penryn but then left which happens all the time in football.The rest that left are still playing a higher standard! Holmans is a good club and im sure it will sort its own problems out.