Cornwall Football Forum

St Stephens Borough v St Blazey

St Stephens Borough regret to announce that the admission price for the Cornwall Senior Cup tie with St Blazey on Saturday, 6th December 2008, will rise to £2.00.

This is because a referee and two assistant referees will be appointed to the game and the club found at the previous tie with Portreath that the game receipts and players match fees did not cover the cost of three officials.

Borough have incurred greatly increased costs this season through promotion to the East Cornwall Premier League and the club cannot afford to make a loss on the game.

The club hopes that supporters of both teams will appreciate the reason behind this decision and feel that £2.00 is not an unreasonable amount to charge for which hopefully will be an excellent cup tie.

Guest Peppermint

I agree with Man on the Post it seems a very fair admission price to me and you are playing a CSWPL Premier side. If the fixture had been reversed the charge would have been probably double because that is the admission price laid down by the league although I appreciate it is a Senior Cup game.