Wadebridge Town 0 Probus 1

Division One

Plymouth Parkway 11 Nanpean Rovers 0

Polperro 3 Holsworthy 1

Roche 2 St Stephens Borough 3

St Blazey 7 Plymstock United 0

St Columb Major 2 Camelford 3

St Dominick 1 Elburton Villa 1

11-0 to parkway today.....the hammering that we have been threatening had finally arrived today!To be honest and with no disrespect to Nanpean, it could have been 15, 16 or 17 nil today!

Goals came from Dean Smith(5), Ross Avery (3), Phil Daniels, Kirk Smith and myself.

Great performance which sets us up nicely for our Devon Premier Cup 3rd Round Match next weekend!

Up the Parkway!

Guest st george9

sounds like a tougth game foz06,i think there is a big gap in the top teams and bottom teams in are league..

ST STEPHENS BOROUGH 3 ROCHE 2

GOALS Alex haste ,Dave wilkinson and andy wright

looks a close game but borough could have won by 5 or 6

Guest st george9

Quite a young team and well organised but not as good as the Bude side we played the week before..we should have won by a few ,and we gifted them a 2nd goal from a mistake at the back.

still guess it proves we can play on grass as well ha..

Guest stratton no1

Looks like Roy of the Rovers scored again for Cornwall. He's a good player, and a good guy from what I've played against him (only 7aside league though). I'm not by any way a Bude fan but respect to a player of his ability. Lets hope he keeps it up because when I was his age no one at Bude took playing for Cornwall as an honour (10 years ago).

Get on the mighty Stratton

Roche

St Stephens Borough 3

Borough were delighted to return from Roche with all three points from an excellent game of football played in bitterly cold conditions.

Borough took the lead in the sixth minute when the influential Marc Hosking played in Alex Haste who finished well.

The lead lasted only four minutes when the unmarked Scott Hill fired a right wing cross passed Dave Greene in the Borough goal.

The visitors regained the lead with a minute of the half remaining. A short corner was played to Hosking who cleverly beat his man before crossing to the far post where Dave Wilkinson bravely headed home.

On 68 minutes the home side were level again when Greene came out to clear a through ball, completely missed his kick and Shaun Hambley capitalised on the error to slot the ball into an empty net.

It was left to Andy Wright rescue his 'keeper as two minutes later his free kick from the Borough right was dummied by Haste and ended up in the far corner of the net to earn Borough all three points.

well done to st.stephens boro! we could have done with you slipping up though. We played Roche first game and were 2-0 up at half time and it got abandoned and they were not a good side but are quite decent. I thnik they may finish just above mid table. By the way you keeping going on about it i feeel Parkway are a bit worried about our Roy of the Rovers.

well done to st.stephens boro! we could have done with you slipping up though. We played Roche first game and were 2-0 up at half time and it got abandoned and they were not a good side but are quite decent. I thnik they may finish just above mid table. By the way you keeping going on about it i feeel Parkway are a bit worried about our Roy of the Rovers.

parkway worried about roy of the rovers.....doubt it. We would be more worried about Dave Storry!!

Let me think....how many points clear are we?!

haha dont get to uptight. yea fair enough your leading the league didnt say you wernt, you just keep going on about him seemed you were worried

haha....i like to make light of a situation!!You should no now 'budetownfcbicks' that in are previous chat on here, it is all light hearted!!To many people take things to seriously...after all, there are people dying in Africa!!