Cornwall Football Forum

torpoint v tavistock

Guest kamali

Guest kamali

I went and watch this game today and although tavistock lost they were by far the better side. It all went wrong when thier number 8 was sent off quite fairly for spitting. Up until that point they had many chances. hitting the bar which from where i was standing look as if it crossed the line. torpoint did not look like side that was going t win the league this year where as tavistock looked strong. If they keep there discipline the will be strong contenders thanks to torpoint and tavistock. great game to watch :clapper:

Thanks for your comments kamali it is nice to here comments from nuetrals and i feel it was a fair reflection

of the game :thumbsup: .

Our player was right to be sent off and believe me as manager he will learn the hard way!!!!

Guest kamali

many thanks for your reply i will be going to watch tavistock more this season. where is your next game? :clapper: i enjoyed watching your attacking play. All i will say is that as a nuetral you will need to keep your discipline to win things this season. if you do that you will. :clapper: