Cornwall Football Forum

portreath updtae

Guest meady

Guest meady

Statement from Portreath Football Club

I would like to clarify that Portreath AFC has been refused Mining One status by the Committee due to a breach of rules in their last weekend of the season. However, our second team have been promoted to Mining Division Two. Therefore the Club now has a clear direction and the challenges ahead of them and would like to take this opportunity to invite any new or explayers to their training sessions on Thursday evenings at RAF Portreath to start at 6.30-7.00pm. I personally feel this is a good opportunity for young players that are looking to play higher level football in a few years to come to the Club to help to get the second team promoted to Mining One and the chance to look at the possibility of becoming a Combination League player in the near future. On the other side of the coin, it would be nice to see the older players come to the Club bringing their wealth of knowledge, contacts and experience and also to help the Club move forward and to set new targets for the future. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved with the Club for their loyalty and wish all the best to other teams for the new season. See you all soon.

if interest in Training contact me on 07977206791