Cornwall Football Forum

forget undecided players, who is signing for portreath this year?

Guest bundithegreat

Guest bundithegreat

all the focus is on the first team, but lets think about the reserve team, who already has a manager, kit and equipment but who is going to sign for portreath this year?

is there anyone out there going to sign? my name will be there because no one else will take me but is there anyone else out there old or new?

I doubt anybody will stay or sign if things dont get sorted sharpish. Itd be be a big shame if everybody left at this stage of the clubs development because of behind they have been slow to sort out a new manager, new signings, training, etc.

As for the reserves i think who signs for them will depend on whether they will be playing Mining One or Mining Three? :c:

Guest bundithegreat

yea i know what you mean about the training, friendlies etc, i am gonna chat to the reserve team manager and see if he can get the ball rolling and get training sorted, when is the mining league agm???? so we can find out if we are playing mining 1 or 3 hopefully once the club announce that we can start attracting players to the reserves, its about time we at least get the reserves sorted.

does anyone know when this meeting is happening with roger, hopefully if that happen soon maybe the club can get on with its life in the combination league.

is there anyone wanting to sign for the reserves if we get mining 1 next year?

Guest meady

Hi all there is a meeting next Wednesday at 19:30 at British legion. all will be sorted on the night. Just to put your minds at rest it starting to take shape. I will be texting all the players to let them know.