Cornwall Football Forum

poor standard in the fhfl this year??

Guest stealth

just wandered peoples views on the standard this year

no real team that stood out for me unlike previous years

nice and competitive though :drink::drink::drink:

SPEEDY DONT YOU EVER GIVE UP LOOKING 4 EXSCUSES ABOUT NOT WINNING THE LEAGUE TRY THIS ONE.

YOU WASNT GOOD ENOUGH AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME BUY THE FAL PACKET THAT WILL COME FIRM IT. :ninja::ninja::ninja: :ninja:

Guest stealth

:ninja: :ninja:

Thats CONFIRM stealth, :lol: maybe in this off season you could take some english lessons

mariner. good shout that bud, But Ill have to put bein thick down to my parents mate, you see one came from falmouth and the other from penryn im just lucky that i ended up thick, could have had 2 heads 3 arms or 4 legs :ninja: :ninja:

:ninja::ninja:

Thats CONFIRM stealth, :lol: maybe in this off season you could take some english lessons

mariner. good shout that bud, But Ill have to put bein thick down to my parents mate, you see one came from falmouth and the other from penryn im just lucky that i ended up thick, could have had 2 heads 3 arms or 4 legs :ninja::ninja:

haha thats funny :clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Guest mariner

:ninja::ninja:

mariner. good shout that bud, But Ill have to put bein thick down to my parents mate, you see one came from falmouth and the other from penryn im just lucky that i ended up thick, could have had 2 heads 3 arms or 4 legs :ninja::ninja:

Sounds like a few from old hill :lol:

STEALTH ......your about about as discreet as a pink rattlesnake

and why the **** are you SHOUTING ALL THE TIME!!!!

your more of a ******* b52 bomber than a stealth fighter my friend

can ******* hear you b4 we can see you!

you should have a tripod with a hammer attached to your head so whenever you think of something to say you get clonked.....cause your a liability

truth is mate i payed you and your teammates more than enough respect for winning the league as much as it was embarassing to do.then you come on here and show lots of disrespect and throw it our faces. :SM_carton:

Guest stealth

STEALTH ......your about about as discreet as a pink rattlesnake

and why the **** are you SHOUTING ALL THE TIME!!!!

your more of a ******* b52 bomber than a stealth fighter my friend

can ******* hear you b4 we can see you!

you should have a tripod with a hammer attached to your head so whenever you think of something to say you get clonked.....cause your a liability

truth is mate i payed you and your teammates more than enough respect for winning the league as much as it was embarassing to do.then you come on here and show lots of disrespect and throw it our faces. :SM_carton:

SPEEDY. I CUM ON HERE SHOUTIN AS YOU CALL IT FOR ONE REASON TO ANSWER THE STUPID TOPIC'S YOU START, LIKE KNOCKING THEN STANDARD OF THE LEAGUE AND MOANIN ABOUT IF WE HAD THIS AND IF WE HAD THAT, IF YOU HAD WON THE LEAGUE WOULD YOU START A TOPIC ABOUT THE STANDARD OF THE LEAGUE THEN, I DONT THINK SO DO YOU :ninja::ninja: :ninja:

Guest Mawnans no 9

They may have won the league stealth if speedy didnt take so many of those sweets EG steroids

lucky they dont do drug testing :D:D:D

We will sort him out next season getting him to the standard I remember him as all those years ago :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest geachy1

your right stealth if athletic had won the league all we would here how competative the league is which it has been this season towards the end there 4 or 5 teams going for the top spot.

then the most consistant team won it.

with out bringing in so called "ringers".

over the last few years the league title has been won with a month left still to play with porthelevan st day recent winners.

it makes it more exciting when it could go 5 ways

Guest mariner

They may have won the league stealth if speedy didnt take so many of those sweets EG steroids

lucky they dont do drug testing :D:D:D

We will sort him out next season getting him to the standard I remember him as all those years ago :thumbsup::thumbsup:

IF you do get jake i will bet you £1000 you do not "sort him out" he loves his body and what people think about it more than he does about footy, you may get jake but you wont get jake of 3-4 years ago your on a nothing to loss there greg