Cornwall Football Forum

Supplementary Cup Final

Guest Postie Pidge

Guest Postie Pidge

Falmouth Town 2 - 3 Penryn Athletic (H/T 0-2)

Must wonder where the 10+ minutes of stoppage time and the Falmouth footballs went but congratulations to Penryn and Blossom who scored the winning goal.

Guest john

yeah i think falmouth can feel hard done by. the ref must have had a faulty watch. but hes young so im sure he will get it right one day. even the lineman said thats time by me then the ref played five minutes more than that, where penryn scored. oh well micky mouse cup any way. :SM_carton::c::SM_carton_y: :SM_carton:

i bet if you had said to malcolm moyle mid way through the season that he would be starting up front in a cup final and that he would score the winning goal in injury time, he probably would of told you that you are mad.

but at the tender age of 32 he never gave up and sporting a new hairstyle yesterday he done it, well done malc

and well done penryn

Guest Postie Pidge

First time in ages I've seen him without his cap on, so long in fact it took me ages to realise he was playing! I'm gonna be in for it in work tomorrow...

Guest mariner

i bet if you had said to malcolm moyle mid way through the season that he would be starting up front in a cup final and that he would score the winning goal in injury time, he probably would of told you that you are mad.

but at the tender age of 32 he never gave up and sporting a new hairstyle yesterday he done it, well done malc

and well done penryn

I think the only bit he wud say your mad at would him having a new hairstyle :lol: well done Mr Robbins and the rest at penryn