Cornwall Football Forum

Quickest League Goal?

Does anyone know if there is a record for the quickest competetive goal? I scored in 13 seconds against Holmans at the weekend. Is there a quicker goal past or present?

Good question! And good effort, that's bloody quick.

Not that I know of, but if there is anyone who has scored the old 'shot from kick off' they must be the obvious choice.

You are gonna get a few funny answers on this I reckon!

R AND L PLAYING IN YOUR BK GARDEN DOESNT COUNT

STEVE THE MAIN MAN OWEN SCORED AT WITH IN 6 SECONDS APPROX 3 YRS AGO IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IT WAS AGAINST WENDRON OR ST AGNES SCORING FOR FALMOUTH ALBION

CRACKING EFFORT SPENNY CUD YOU GIV DESCRIPTION OF GOAL GOT TO BE QUICKEST GOAL THIS SEASON

Hi there,

I scored after 9 seconds in the 1996 Area Final of the Junior Cup against Falmouth Athletic

and i have it on VHS tape,must be a few years ago. The funny thing is we went on to lose

6-1, they had a great team then, so did we good enough for combo now.

Fish

{R AND L PLAYING IN YOUR BK GARDEN DOESNT COUNT

STEVE THE MAIN MAN OWEN SCORED AT WITH IN 6 SECONDS APPROX 3 YRS AGO IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IT WAS AGAINST WENDRON OR ST AGNES SCORING FOR FALMOUTH ALBION

CRACKING EFFORT SPENNY CUD YOU GIV DESCRIPTION OF GOAL GOT TO BE QUICKEST GOAL THIS SEASON}

who is spenny iamthebest?

I can't really remember who was in there team apart from Matthew Potts who plays for

Penryn now and a Guy called Richardson on the wing and a few players that went on to all

play in combo.

I took centre, passed back to Mike Hallibone on the left, as I ran towards their back line, mike played the ball over their midfield, Homans number 5 missed the ball, I gambled and spotted the keeper off his line and half volled it over him into the net. GREAT START!

I was playing for Perranporth, I think the only players who played for Perranporth in that game who still do now is Terry Ansell and my old strike partner Simon Jones, Got about 60 goals between us that year, He now plays sweeper i think and i play left back. heheheheh

R AND L PLAYING IN YOUR BK GARDEN DOESNT COUNT

CRACKING EFFORT SPENNY CUD YOU GIV DESCRIPTION OF GOAL GOT TO BE QUICKEST GOAL THIS SEASON

Im glad you think my garden is big enough to house a foorbal pitch but I can assure you i scored against camborne in a pre season friendly direct from kickoff dennis pitt was manager and andy hill was my srike partner :P