Cornwall Football Forum

I think it's been mentioned before but I'll raise the issue again.

Firstly I realise at least one second division result has been posted by Jaza. It is most disappointing more D L teams, players or supporters don't post their opinions and more importantly their results here. Come on guys.

it would be gd 2 read more whats happening in the duchy league, cos most if the time its falmouth/ mining leagues.

will try n put some results on if i know anything

just 2 let every1 no that it is the second leg of the semi final in the reseve team cup, grampound reserves vs st dominick reserves on saturday, where grampound have 2 over turn a 3 nil defiect

Nice one, Ritchie.

I for one enjoy reading the Mining and F / H news and scores. I'm a displaced honarary Cornishman. this forum does me a great service and keeps me right up to date as I for now live in Sussex. I played in the old Bodmin & District league in the late seventies, for Bodmin Town and St Lawrences.

Thanks for posting, mate. If it weren't for Shanethebuck of Roche I wouldn't have a clue what is going on with other clubs.

I'd like to think eventually the powers-that-be here on the Cornwall Forum might consider giving the Duchy it's own sub-board. A sub-board for each league would be perfect.

Oh, I apologise, Pompey, I had a strange feeling I had explained.

It's like this, dopey: it would be a great comfort to some for the Duchy League to have their own space on here. You see; the Duchy League do have a web-site, they do give results-eventually- they do have tables but it would be nice to have somewhere to hear their voices heard. I'm sorry if it offends you, no wait, I'm not.

Oh, I apologise, Pompey, I had a strange feeling I had explained.

It's like this, dopey: it would be a great comfort to some for the Duchy League to have their own space on here. You see; the Duchy League do have a web-site, they do give results-eventually- they do have tables but it would be nice to have somewhere to hear their voices heard. I'm sorry if it offends you, no wait, I'm not.

what your problem with every person the disagrees with you or gives a valid answer to a valid question?

My problem, as you call it, isn't dissimilar to your own from what I read here.

Anyway, nice to make your acquaintence once again, tms 09.

"What else do you want" is hardly a valid question now, is it?

'Dopey' is hardly abusive but if I have upset you, Pompey, I apologise

My problem, as you call it, isn't dissimilar to your own from what I read here.

Anyway, nice to make your acquaintence once again, tms 09.

"What else do you want" is hardly a valid question now, is it?

'Dopey' is hardly abusive but if I have upset you, Pompey, I apologise

whats wrong with that question?instead of making stupid comments just answer the question he gave you in the 1st place like he/she was trying to answer yours......dopey isnt that abusive but is there any need of it??just makes you look like a n*b h**d :clapper:

Pompey's reply to me was one of mild sarcasm. I replied with a mild name-calling. You replied with abuse.

Now don't you think, Pompey can answer for himself, I don't get the impression he needs baby-sitting by someone of your ilk.

You see, I called him Dopey and decided to apologise.