Cornwall Football Forum

Flamouth Town

Abig part of the reason that the Cussack brothers and Morrison-Hill were out spoken in the dressing room was the lack of training that took place with the Falmouth squad.

The reason being that the devon players could not get there,well I see they are playing Torpoint on Tuesday at Falmouth well now whats the betting they are all there.

Guest keano

Why cant you let things drop? why you trying to provoke trouble and ill feeling towards these players , they were shown the door by falmouth, they didnt walk. It seems they have moved on , why cant you

Guest keano

Ha ha

you like starting rumours and trouble dont you, for the record I am well aware of what has been going on with regards the cusacks and it seems your just jumping on the bandwagon and trying to give a bad impression of them and make them look bad, Afterall thats what all this is about.

Yes i agree now. Its is getting a bit boring. Fair enough express your comments at the time. but it is history now. I am sure the players concerned will want to just get on with their football and the club will want to get on with things.