Cornwall Football Forum

FA Cup Final

Guest Bushranger

Guest Bushranger

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3051079.stm

I've mentioned it on here before but with baadiff city reaching the final it becomes an issue again,will the football association back down like the football league did a few years ago?Will we break with tradition and have two national anthems sung on cup final day to keep our neighbours happy,if the welsh request there own anthem ,land of my sheep or whatever it may be ,should they be told no,just like all the clubs on the play off weekend were?

PLAY UP POMPEY!!!!!

I hope they dont get there anthem played, i hope they dont win the cup and they shouldnt even be in our national league or FA Cup. The Welsh FA has got its own footy league so why are they playing in ours?

By the way, you may of guessed im not a fan of the Welsh when it comes to footy, that stems from when the English national anthem was played back in 2005 at the Millenium Stadium (when England beat Wales in a World Cup qualyfier 2-0, courtesy of Owen and Beckham) and the whole of the Welsh crowd bood it the whole way through. Made the victory that little bit sweeter. :c:

Would be good to see the Arthur Daley of the premiership win a trophy top manager harry redknapp hope pompey win and harry gets to lift the cup. :clapper:

As for the national anthem NO WAY should the English F.A even consider playing the welsh anthem :SM_carton: