Cornwall Football Forum

Heather Mills's ######.........

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

Crosser.... you'll have to explain the tag b*ll*x thing again.

It aint working for me obviously... :(

I got more pics too. :thumbsup:

Guest crosser

if you click on your link for the photo on the right hand side underneath the sky advert there are four boxes basically the one you are interested in is the box with IMG CODE Forums and bulletin boards if you click in that box it will then say copied.

so you then go to your new topic and select paste with your mouse or keyboard shortcut ctrl v (windows) cmd v (mac) then you should have the link in your post with IMG tags either end.

If you use the preview button before posting it will show you your post with hopefully photos in!!

GRRR!!! Dont set me off on Heather Bills McCartney.

I remember watching her say (to justyfy her compensation claims) that she helped Sir Paul in his career. Hello, but his best (and brilliant) material was released when she would have been a wee nipper and his best album in recent years came out over a year AFTER they split up!!!

Also she reckoned she never really knew too much about him when they first met. Of course not, he's only been one of the most famous and influencial people in the history of music! He was in some band aswell, i heard! :P

Come on now Heather, youve earnt your cash, now stop moaning and do us all a favour. Hop along!

Guest Dermot

Sir Paul was asked today if he would ever go down on one knee again and he said "I would prefer it if you called her Heather" ;0) :SM_carton:

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

if you click on your link for the photo on the right hand side underneath the sky advert there are four boxes basically the one you are interested in is the box with IMG CODE Forums and bulletin boards if you click in that box it will then say copied.

so you then go to your new topic and select paste with your mouse or keyboard shortcut ctrl v (windows) cmd v (mac) then you should have the link in your post with IMG tags either end.

If you use the preview button before posting it will show you your post with hopefully photos in!!

stesgliderflight010.jpg

Got it Crosser!!! way hay

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

Is the guy on the right letting one rip before he pulls the canopy down? ;0) :blink:

lol he paid a quid for his pants but had 50 pence worth stuck up his (*)

Guest Dermot

After one of Heather Mills manic outburst her spokesman said `she can be a little unstable at times`to which Sir Paul replied "A couple of beermats underneath her heel usually sorts that out" ;0) :wacko: