Cornwall Football Forum

poor cardiff

Guest postman pat

did i not hear they are trying to qualify for europe because they are a welsh city.

how many bites of the cherry do they want either they qualify as an english club or welsh they cannot be both :SM_carton_y:

Surely if they play within the ENGLISH league structure, they are governed by the rules within the English league that they play in, just like everybody else. If they have seperate rules, surely their involvement within any ENGLISH competition is breaking any rules which are currently in place??.

Although I agree with Blue_Dude to be honest.

Also,they aren't going to win it anyway. It will be Portsmouth or West Brom that lift the trophy.

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

[quote name='Blue_Dude-(^_^)' post='42475' date='Mar 10 2008, 08:49 PM']

Boing Boing coopsie

boing off yamyam :P

In the words of Harry Hill, "Who's hardest, a West Brom supporter OR a Birmingham City supporter"??. There's only one way to decide.... "FIGHT". :yahoo:

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

You can have your collar back for a tenner blue_dude :thumbsup:

Bet you had it for Sunday dinner! Don't forget to "wish yar ands in watter fust" :D

I was just thinking about the whole "Cardiff can't enter the uefa cup" thing and thought to myself, What if Cardiff achieve promotion to the premiership and over time build a squad capable of finishing in the top 6 or even the top 4 (Yes I know it's a big IF), would they not be allowed to enter the Champions League etc?.

I was just thinking about the whole "Cardiff can't enter the uefa cup" thing and thought to myself, What if Cardiff achieve promotion to the premiership and over time build a squad capable of finishing in the top 6 or even the top 4 (Yes I know it's a big IF), would they not be allowed to enter the Champions League etc?.

if that is the case then they should not be here its pointless!

Guest Bushranger

Cardiff fans hate england,they have a massive chip on their shoulder about anything english!!also they are the most violent fans (well if you call slapping women and kids violent)i have come across!!When QPR played them at milleniun stadium in play off final God save the queen was axed for fear of upsetting the locals,so they can get fxxxxd in my opinion.

Sorry got angry then as writing that,but feel better now!!!!!

CARDIFF :SM_carton: :SM_carton: