Cornwall Football Forum

:c: Roche are at home for the first of the 5 final 5 home games of the season against Lostwithiel,having lost the last four games by one goal Roche are buoyant by their recent performances,a good show tomorrow by the hosts will enhance their survival,even though it should never be in doubt,ko 2-30pm at Trezaise

:o Roche 1-0 Lostwithiel,Roche played their same game as they have done for the past 4 matches,but this time we got what we deserve ,it was a good game in which both sides battled well,but Roche had the edge in the physical department and also created many chances,0-0 at half time Roche still pressed and in no time at all good work from the defence allowed young Ross Burnett to sprint 35 yards to cross the ball to Ryan "Rudolph" Lean who calmly lifted the ball into the back of the net.

This seem to unsettle the visitors and they rarely tested the home keeps who was a spectator for most of the game,only negative of the day was player/manager Shane Buckingham sent off for 2 yellow cards and in the process fracturing his ankle(even though i did get the ball before the man!)

Roche play host this Saturday to Week St.Mary,2-30ko,Trezaise,

Roche are: Steve Rowe,Chris Arnold,Craig Tamblyn,John Gotel,Shane Buckingham,Ross Burnett,Richard Higgins(capt),Andy Geach,Malcolm Thomas,Carl Paull,Ryan Lean,Karl Rance,Shaun Trudgeon and Paul Jollife

It was a very good result no matter what anyone says.

We have Lostwithiel this Saturday. If we play to our strengths, as you did, we should put them out of the running for promotion, Shane. I can't get there unfortunately-I live in Sussex- but I'll be on the phone a while with the chairman. Ty Martyn is my eldest son and if he leaves his phone turned off it's gonna be no bloody Christmas card this year. LOL

Once again, good luck for the remainder of your matches, mate.