Cornwall Football Forum

DROPSHIP FC FIRST PRINTED PROGRAMME

Midlandsman

Dear Members

Show your support to Non League Football by purchasing the FIRST EVER DROPSHIP FC programme in the Trelawny League to be issued on Saturday 2nd Oct v Lanner FC, cost is £2 on the day at the game or you can pre order and get one posted for £3 via Bank Transfer(this will include Envelope and Stamp) pls contact Rob on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk today for more information

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday 2nd October, DROPSHIP FC of the Trelawny League Division Three in Cornwall will be printing their 1st EVER PROGRAMME v LANNER FC. Price only £2.00 at the match, if you wish to have 1 delivered by post then it will be £3.00 via Bank Transfer, this will cover postage and envelope but last date of pre orders will be NEXT TUESDAY 28th September, so the club knows how many to print. pls contact Rob Hornby via Private Message or email me on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk or ring me on 07973517603.

The Front Cover of the Programme is shown in message above, though it says Issue 4, all other 3 have been online issues only, so please order yours today,

Dropship FC have also pledged that some of the programme money raised will support my Charity Blog which is in aid of the Charity FAMILY FUND, that supports and helps families with children with special needs and disabilities, so it is in a good cause as well as putting cornish soccer on the map around the Country.

So far. 37 programmes have been pre ordered, can it hit the 50 mark