Cornwall Football Forum

Player on the move

Thanks mate, ill miss you all.

Its been emotional.

Who can forget the 17 goals against Stoke C, albeit not all were mine, lol

or the half volley lob from 35 yards in the cup quarters last season.

But that said, im delighted to be hooking up with a super bunch of lads, with a team of which i hope i can offer another dimension to.

Guest geachy1

it would be a shame if sulli left tms he made sum good friends there and he is a great player and top man.

but tms whole team is great so a couple player leavin they will still get results and will finish in top 3 at the end of season.

i heard tms no9 was caught dogging in the week is this true

i also here deano "wolfbanger" stevens is on the waay back to albion.

Guest Sullivan

rumur has it sully is leaving tms for helston any truth in thses rumurs sullivan???

I haven't played for 2 months so I'd be no good to TMS let alone Helston at the mo. Playing reserves this weekend though (1st team no game). I'm lovin' it at TMS, great bunch and all that. I believe that you should always try and play at your highest level while you can but you also need to enjoy it! I'm happy so that's all I need say :D Also, thanks for those kind words Geach (good luck back with your old club and pals!).

Guest Sullivan

Geach... LOL! As for the rumour about signing papers that's not true at all! My plan before the season started was to play for my local team and get fit again (I've been injuried since Jan), meet more local lads and have fun. I've been doing that (until my ankle went again). I'd be silly if I changed that plan because my ankle is still weak and can't handle a more demanding league. So, the only papers I signed this season have been Hayle (Combo and SWPL) and the mighty TMS. I'm happy but after watching from the sidelines for the past 2 months I'm gonna struggle getting back in the TMS starting 11... Everyone is on fire!