Cornwall Football Forum

any results from the r.c.i.l league from todays games please?

Guest THE BEAVES

Guest THE BEAVES

hi steve the door. The R.C.I.L is a sunday league oplayed up and around the St Austell area / district. We only ever get to meet teams from down your way in the county cup

hi steve the door. The R.C.I.L is a sunday league oplayed up and around the St Austell area / district. We only ever get to meet teams from down your way in the county cup

Who are you Beaves and do you play for 1 of the RCIL clubs? It would be great if someone got a site up and running, similar to the football mittoo website for the teams down West. We were talking after the Luxulyan game yesterday and we have no idea where we are in the league, who we've drawn in the divisional cups etc etc. There is hardly anything in the Cornish Guardian anymore. When I 1st started playing for Carlyon Arms back in 93 you had results, fixtures, tables and even goal scorers listed every week.

Beaves, just spotted, you're a Treggy player. Stinker of a result yesterday, spoke to Pete by email this morning about the game and Matt text me the result after the game. Before our game 1 of the 12 ref assessors @ our game had been saying you guys were flying, probably the team to beat at the moment. You hit the post 3 times by all accounts and Duke scored 2 lucky goals. Nice draw for you guys in County Cup though, you get Booters at home, we get St Breward away

Julian who runs the mitoo website has asked your sunday league to use his site but they couldn`t be bothered to reply to him a number of times .

If somebody involved with the league could contact him he would be more than happy to set up the site for you . He has moved down from London and lives in Liskeard now .so even better to deal with direct

Go on and email julian@mitoo.co.uk :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Julian who runs the mitoo website has asked your sunday league to use his site but they couldn`t be bothered to reply to him a number of times .

Thats the people who run our league all over. Complain that we don't have enough teams in our league yet do nothing to promote it. The mitoo site is excellent and would fit perfectly with our league. You guys have mitoo plus this soccer forum, we have no coverage whatsover. I appreciate some of that responsibility comes from the individual teams but we need our governing body to respond to initiatives first. I've notice since I've become a member that a few players from our league seem to be joining in & a few of our results are getting posted. There is little difference between our league and the West, we all want to know how the other teams got on, know which players scored, who had a stinker etc etc!

Guest THE BEAVES

Thanks for everyones help in this matter i have sent an e-mail to Julian and will see what his reply is but to get it going properly we all need to help each other.

many thanks again and lets get are league up and running with loads of teams and know where were going

also you can view my website so far at

http://beehive.thisiscornwall.co.uk/defaul...584&Admin=1

Guest THE BEAVES

Who are you Beaves and do you play for 1 of the RCIL clubs? It would be great if someone got a site up and running, similar to the football mittoo website for the teams down West. We were talking after the Luxulyan game yesterday and we have no idea where we are in the league, who we've drawn in the divisional cups etc etc. There is hardly anything in the Cornish Guardian anymore. When I 1st started playing for Carlyon Arms back in 93 you had results, fixtures, tables and even goal scorers listed every week.

Beaves, just spotted, you're a Treggy player. Stinker of a result yesterday, spoke to Pete by email this morning about the game and Matt text me the result after the game. Before our game 1 of the 12 ref assessors @ our game had been saying you guys were flying, probably the team to beat at the moment. You hit the post 3 times by all accounts and Duke scored 2 lucky goals. Nice draw for you guys in County Cup though, you get Booters at home, we get St Breward away

do you have any other past results from this season that you could tell of please

many thanks

Your best bet if you want all the submitted results is to get hold of Tom Jones the manager of Blue Anchor, he receives all the completed sheets every manager fills in after each game. You could ask Andrea who helps run the league and Foxhole but she'll probably say Foxhole won even if Colan played Duke!