Cornwall Football Forum

AKOS BUSAKI

Interesting scenario.

Come in Akos says Ollie, I want to discuss offering you a new contract. Fine with me boss says Akos.

A few discussions later. What do you think of the deal Akos says Ollie. Like it boss I'm just going to run it past my agent.

Agent says hang on where is my cut. Ollie says what cut, Akos is our player you were not part of the discussions so you get nothing.

Agent gets hold of QPR, my player is unhappy I want him to move. Agent does deal, Akos gets more money, agent slips in his percentage like £50,000 or £100,000.

Akos says to ollie I've been offered this at QPR, Ollie says fine off you go and take your agent with you.

The agent is yours, you make any deal with him out of your money. Goodbye.

Now isn't that a story. :clapper:

Guest helstons14

There's no doubting Buzsaky's talent, however he is lazy, arrogant and a money grabber. Sub most of the time anyway.

What worries me more is the effect his departure may have on Peter Halmosi, his fellow Hungarian who is a class act.

Its disappointing when people make unsubstantaited comments.

Akos is not arrogant or lazy or greedy. Its a bit late now but if you ever saw him play or spoke to him then you would not come up with those comments. The point that was made was that Ollie has no truck with agents, and if a player gets a much better offer then who are we to say he shouldn't take the money.

This type of discussion has been aired many times and I am sure if any of us were put in the same position then we would take the money, especially when a player has a short shelf life and clubs are all to often ready to dump players when they feel like it contract or not.

Here is another scenario. I cant pronounce his name but the ex Portsmouth chairman jumps ship to take over Leicester and then laughingly says when Megson left for Bolton, I WANT PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE LOYAL. Says it all really.

Guest postman pat

just goes to show the gulf between the beloved greens and the big spenders in the league. what gets my goat are sides like coventry paying over the odds and being so far in debt.ARGYLE are being penilised for running a tidy solvent club. how can they ever progress, even with a great character like OLLIE.the only way is by having a good youth system which is what the great one is laying the foundations for now.PEDJIC must be one of Argyles most important signings ever!! "COME ON YOU GREENS" :clapper: :thumbsup:

Guest crosser

Here is another scenario. I cant pronounce his name but the ex Reading chairman jumps ship to take over Leicester and then laughingly says when Megson left for Bolton, I WANT PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE LOYAL. Says it all really.

I'm guessing you mean Milan Mandaric who is the ex pompey chairman not reading, not like a journo to get the facts wrong

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

I'm sure that Ex-Peppermint Phil Lafferty would have a few choice words to describe the 3rd rate Hungarian. Whilst playing for PAFC 'youth' in the SWL, the b*stard sliced Phils achilles tendon thus ending a very good career (Ebanks-Blake was in the same team that day). It is fortunate, that Phil was able to continue his employment but if he had been a plumber, painter/decorator etc, he would have lost a lot of money........... something the b*stard would do well to remember. Of course neither PAFC or b*stard ever got in touch with Phil to see how he was.

Professional player and club, only interested in themselves !

Guest Peppermint

I don't always agree with the Judge but in this case I will endorse what he says in this case. I was Football Secretary of Newquay at the time of this match and can confirm that no communication was received from Argyle or the player as to Phil's condition after the match. Most clubs in the old CSWL had the courtesy and concern when a serious injury occurred to telephone the next day or so to ascertain how the player was and to wish him well. No communication was received by me or Phil or the managers at the time so as far as most people from Newquay are concerned - good riddance to a very overrated player and it seems a money grabbing one at that!!!

Guest Peppermint

No it would not be welcomed by a number of Newquay supporters for what the idiot did last season. Still awaiting some communication from Argyle as to Phil's condition!!!