Cornwall Football Forum

Thanx Ludgvan

I havent been on here for a while but I would like to thank Ludgvan for calling the game off last saturday,

Thanks to you guys I spent all day saturday painting the front room, dont these guys realise when you call a game off it subjects most of us to a day of torturess graft or even worse....shopping...thats my gripe over...

Looking forward to the game against the mighty Gulval tomorrow, makes you realise what you miss when footies' called off...bring it on...

Good luck to all tomorrow especially both England teams....

Ps..I could have watched someone but the front room had to be done.

Hopefully mr G & W thats the last of that sort of behaviour for us & you this season.

You are right though at least they had the decency to let us know the day before...thats a real shit when they

call it off close to the kick off....on the brightside you were out the house when you found out. :thumbsup:

Guest rellends

I havent been on here for a while but I would like to thank Ludgvan for calling the game off last saturday,

Thanks to you guys I spent all day saturday painting the front room, dont these guys realise when you call a game off it subjects most of us to a day of torturess graft or even worse....shopping...thats my gripe over...

Looking forward to the game against the mighty Gulval tomorrow, makes you realise what you miss when footies' called off...bring it on...

Good luck to all tomorrow especially both England teams....

Ps..I could have watched someone but the front room had to be done.

wise words. there is nothing worse than a team who call off a game at very short notice. bear in mind im a sore loser today given that chacewater beat crown 4-3 but behaviour like this is stuff that would wind me up on the best of days.