Cornwall Football Forum

Redruth United Res

Redruth United football club are delighted to announce Greg Wills as Redruth United reserve team manager on a permanent basis. Every body involved within the club would like to wish Greg all the very best of luck for the remainder of this season and future seasons. Greg started as interim manager today leading the reserves to an impressive 5-0 win against St.Just reserves. Greg will start his first official game in charge next week when the reserves are fixtured to play Goonhavern away.

Darin Thomas (Chairman)

Thanks Guys,

It's a good opportunity with a cracking squad, hopefully I can build on what Mitchy started and take the team forward and have a successful season.

Thanks to Martin Eddy for running the line Saturday as well as volunteering to do it in future too.

Also thanks to Ivan for his support on Saturday, was nice to have an extra voice on the sidelines and different perspective.

Big challenge ahead to try and get us closer to our 1st team which is my ultimate aim and with the support of the players I'm sure we'll get there.

Greg Wills