Callington Town 1 St Dominick 2
Morwenstow 2 Liskeard Athletic 3
Plymouth Parkway 4 Millbrook 3

Division One

Mevagissey 2 Fowey United 1
St Stephens Borough 5 Bude Town 2

Mevagissey 2 Fowey/Sticker 1st 1

ECPL Division One

Fowey are a very good side who have had an exceptional first season in the ECPL . It was a very entertaining game to watch, with some great football played by both sides. Good luck to Fowey in their push for promotion, it would be an fantastic achievement for all involved.

Frogfinder is correct Fowey United did play 3 Sticker 1st team players in our 2-1 defeat to Mevagissey and following your comments we have learnt from the experience. The next time we have 6 of our own players injured we will probably just start the game with 8 players and not use players from other teams, just to avoid these sort of comments. Congratulations to Mevagissey though, probably the hardest place in ECL div 1 to get a result and you deserve credit for that.

I do understand it is a problem when you have injuries and suspensions, indeed we ourselves had players out but were lucky enough to have a reserve team to call on. I hope I caused no offence but many times this season clubs with teams in senior divisions have seen fit to use their senior players against us, perhaps we should take it as a compliment.

There is however no taking away what a fantastic season you at Fowey have had and once again good luck in your push for promotion. All at Mevagissey Football Club.