Launceston 3 St Dominick 0

St Teath 3 Wadebridge Town 1

Division One

Bodmin Town 3 Holsworthy 3

Fowey United 6 St Blazey Gate 0

Plymstock United 0 Edgcumbe 3

Roche 3 Nanpean Rovers 0

St Austell 2 Mevagissey 2

Went to watch Roche again tonight v nanpean, both teams struggling for players, nanpean managing to get a side to save the game being called off. Roche having several out coz away I believe, bringing in chrissy brown and Cj bird to make 12 players.

Roche goals - Ryan Clarke Ryan Stephans and a pen from trudge.

Roche never really troubled tonight tbh, not a great performance, bit with who they had missing, jack barbs will be happy to get the 3 points, clean sheet and the fixture over and done with.

Roche joint top with fowey, goal difference separating them, both I feel strong contenders for the league, good luck to both teams.

A Cracking game at St Austell finishing 2-2 against Meva, Meva looked good in the first 25 mins going 2-0 up but they let St Austell back into the game and got one back just before half time.

St Austell started the 2nd half well and equalised, St Austell slightly edged the 2nd half, a draw a fair result!!!!

A Great crowd of 153 as well!!!

Launceston 3 v 0 st Dom

Very even game until the last 15 mins when all 3 goals were scored due to poor defending . We st Dom missed a fair few chances and think strikers had boots on wrong feet . A draw would of been a fair result . Fair play to launceston they took there chances .

Game well reffed by smithy but maybe should of been called off 2nd half due to fog couldn't see away dug out from my goal