Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin Town 3 - 0 Ivybridge Town

Entertaining game with both sides playing some good football. Bodmin took the lead after the left fullback got caught in possession midway inside his own half, the ball as crossed to the far post and after a scramble the ball was poked into the net.

Ivybridge made good chances but just failed to put the finishing touch to some good work.

HT 1. - 0

After the break both teams continued to threaten each others goal, Bodmin had the better chances, after 2 great saves by the Ivybridge keeper, Bodmin got the all important 2nd goal.

Ivybridge still went looking for their 1st goal to get them back into it, Bodmin were well marshalled at the back and finally got their 3rd goal.

Overall an entertaining game.

FT 3 - 0

Crowd of about 30

I agree Villains , you did create some good chances and I think the score flattered us somewhat.

What a poor crowd !!!!!!!!!!! We are the Champions ? Ah well , guess it is what it is.

All the best for next season.

Well , it is time for Beaker to sign off and move further a-field. I will keep an eye on the forum and my beloved Bodmin and who knows may return someday.

All the best to you all for next season.

Best Regards.

John. B. x

I agree Villains , you did create some good chances and I think the score flattered us somewhat.

What a poor crowd !!!!!!!!!!! We are the Champions ? Ah well , guess it is what it is.

All the best for next season.

Well , it is time for Beaker to sign off and move further a-field. I will keep an eye on the forum and my beloved Bodmin and who knows may return someday.

All the best to you all for next season.

Best Regards.

John. B. x

Thanks, match report is as it was...... No excuses for losing (unlike some reports) tinted glasses some people....

Well done for a good season and good luck on Sunday