Cornwall Football Forum

Charity Cup Semi Final

Half time 0-0 Full time 2-2 AET 4-3 win to Dobwalls. Unreal game that came to life 2nd half and was end to end in Extra Time. Goal scorers for Dobwalls tonight were Jack Bartlett, Simon Skews 2 and Josh Nottman. Few stand out players tonight for me were Sam Hill (superb from start to finish), Jack Bartlett who got better and better as the game went on, Tom Beman who made to unbelievable saves in extra time and Joe Eke who was probably M.O.T.M tonight. Well done lads. Enjoy your final.

We certainly got our moneys worth, Nothing was certain until the final whistle blew. Play was end to end and I am sure it was a joy to watch for the impartial supporters. There were a few odd decisions by the refereee on the night, of the two penalties awarded to Wadebridge the first was a definate handball veryclose to the edge of the box but the second was a mystery. A defender cleared the ball in a goalmouth scramble and the only person in the ground that thought it was a penalty was the ref including the Wadebridge management. but i guess that added to the atmosphere. There must have been a number of Dobwalls supporters with raised blood pressure last night and I was one of them.

Well done to Paul and the lads for a great show of guts and determination against a well drilled Wadebridge side.

Best of luck for the final.

Half time 0-0 Full time 2-2 AET 4-3 win to Dobwalls. Unreal game that came to life 2nd half and was end to end in Extra Time. Goal scorers for Dobwalls tonight were Jack Bartlett, Simon Skews 2 and Josh Nottman. Few stand out players tonight for me were Sam Hill (superb from start to finish), Jack Bartlett who got better and better as the game went on, Tom Beman who made to unbelievable saves in extra time and Joe Eke who was probably M.O.T.M tonight. Well done lads. Enjoy your final.

We certainly got our moneys worth, Nothing was certain until the final whistle blew. Play was end to end and I am sure it was a joy to watch for the impartial supporters. There were a few odd decisions by the refereee on the night, of the two penalties awarded to Wadebridge the first was a definate handball veryclose to the edge of the box but the second was a mystery. A defender cleared the ball in a goalmouth scramble and the only person in the ground that thought it was a penalty was the ref including the Wadebridge management. but i guess that added to the atmosphere. There must have been a number of Dobwalls supporters with raised blood pressure last night and I was one of them.

Well done to Paul and the lads for a great show of guts and determination against a well drilled Wadebridge side.

Going to disagree with you there gooner! I thought minus the very dodgy second wadebridge penalty, the officials were very good, got most things right! Plenty of chances to give out more cards but used a little common sense and let the game flow as much as possible! When you consider some of the refereeing we have seen this season I was pretty happy with these guys!

Anyone would think that you were a referee bemerzzz, You made some cracking saves last night, keep it up buddy

Going to disagree with you there gooner! I thought minus the very dodgy second wadebridge penalty, the officials were very good, got most things right! Plenty of chances to give out more cards but used a little common sense and let the game flow as much as possible! When you consider some of the refereeing we have seen this season I was pretty happy with these guys!

Not the result we wanted but a great game to be involved in. Good luck to Dobwalls in the final.

From a Wadebridge perspective Liam Ames was outstanding in the centre of midfield all game, has a great engine and hit an absolute scorcher of a goal.

Simon Poole (Right back) and Dan Metherell (Left Back then Centre Back) also deserve a mention for solid performances.

Whole team gave everything, wasn't to be.