Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Fixtures Saturday 29th September

Great reply stew, you must have won your first league game at the weekend??

Seriously, good luck for the season as some of the players are top lads and decent players.

Just an opinion and some banter.

Thanks for the replies gentleman, i'll be there to see you lift the league trophy.......

Whats your issue with Stu..?? the bloke is good man and a good coach..!! just let him get on with his job.., Dont forget he is doing this for free and in his spare time..!! so credit to him and everyone else who does it just for the love of it..!!

That would be nice, still won't be good enough to win the league though.

Last time they won it the Polatch brothers (twins I think, they did look similar) were the difference and they were Liskeardians but great players.

And they also had Eddy Shaps in charge, a complete Saltash Legend and a great all round bloke.

yea they are twins thats why there nicknames are both 'twinner' hahaha

No way Sprayer is Lee Card? Why wud a Parkway player slag off his own team? And if it's true why is he still at Parkway as surely he wud be kicked out by management. Poor player anyway.

all true words there RobVP, the most sense you have ever said on here.

No way Sprayer is Lee Card? Why wud a Parkway player slag off his own team? And if it's true why is he still at Parkway as surely he wud be kicked out by management. Poor player anyway.

Sprayer you are not phil, you know that you are lee card. why stitch up a fellow player and say that you are phil? you have insulted many people on here and have been busted. You insulted your own players, when you wernt in the team at the beginning of the season, and insulted players and coachs from other premier league teams. You were found out by somebody going onto your i-phone and finding you signed in as the illusive sprayer!!! There is no getting away from this, just be honest instead of making pathetic posts trying to deflect the limelight from YOU!!!

as for youre coment robvp , i think that lee is a good player but after doing this needs to apolagise to his team, pay a fine into the kittie and buy another atitude.

Sprayer you are not phil, you know that you are lee card. why stitch up a fellow player and say that you are phil? you have insulted many people on here and have been busted. You insulted your own players, when you wernt in the team at the beginning of the season, and insulted players and coachs from other premier league teams. You were found out by somebody going onto your i-phone and finding you signed in as the illusive sprayer!!! There is no getting away from this, just be honest instead of making pathetic posts trying to deflect the limelight from YOU!!!

as for youre coment robvp , i think that lee is a good player but after doing this needs to apolagise to his team, pay a fine into the kittie and buy another atitude.

dam you got me. I will put £500 in the 'kittie'. Then apologise to the whole team, do a song and dance before the game and also what ever I owe in the 'kittie' times it by 3.

dam you got me. I will put £500 in the 'kittie'. Then apologise to the whole team, do a song and dance before the game and also what ever I owe in the 'kittie' times it by 3.

Unreal if true. Should be to ashamed to show his face again at the club.

Unreal if true. Should be to ashamed to show his face again at the club.