Cornwall Football Forum

Hayle SWLP V Troon Combination

Many thanks to Jamie and all the Troons lads for the friendly last night.

Final Score Hayle 4 - Troon 0 (Duncan, Wolstencroft, Bullock 2 ).

Thrilled on what Jamie,Jodie, and Beefy are now achieving at Troon, many local clubs need to stand up and take notice. Troon were missing a few but still put up a great fight. Good luck for the season guys, always one of first the results i look for on a Saturday evening.

Great game to watch last night, Hayle comfortably winning and played some attractive football. They brought on a couple of youngsters after HT, both had great pace down the flanks. Pitch looked outstanding again.

I am interested to see how they get on this season, possibly top half if they have the depth in their squad. Troon should also do quite well this year.

Anybody got lineups from yday?

Many thanks to Jamie and all the Troons lads for the friendly last night.

Final Score Hayle 4 - Troon 0 (Duncan, Wolstencroft, Bullock 2 ).

Thrilled on what Jamie,Jodie, and Beefy are now achieving at Troon, many local clubs need to stand up and take notice. Troon were missing a few but still put up a great fight. Good luck for the season guys, always one of first the results i look for on a Saturday evening.

Thanks Reno it was a vey tough game to play in but we took plenty away from it(not literally....!),you guys will be top 5 minimum this season and you deserve it mainly down to you sticking it out through thick and thin. All the best.

Great game to watch last night, Hayle comfortably winning and played some attractive football. They brought on a couple of youngsters after HT, both had great pace down the flanks. Pitch looked outstanding again.

I am interested to see how they get on this season, possibly top half if they have the depth in their squad. Troon should also do quite well this year.

Anybody got lineups from yday?

Line up to my knowledge for Hayle was:

D Burrows, E Timmins, J Cooper, T Whipp, A Palmer, G Hatton, N Pugliese, G Bell, K Lawrence, C Wolstencroft, R Duncan

Troon line up I am unsure of sorry!

After watching them I think Hayle will surprise everyone this season, looked very fit, sharp and organised, and as you said played quality football. Back four looked really solid and offensively they looked very dangerous. Their opening fixture against Godolphin will be a cracker!