Cornwall Football Forum

Pre-season Fitness Coach available.

FIGURE OF 8

Hi all,

Not sure if this will be of any use to anyone out there but here goes . . . . . .

I am a Level 2 (nearly UEFA B) qualified F.A Coach and I am setting up a football fitness program.

If any club's at East Cornwall or preferably Peninsula level would like a different voice taking a pre-season session, bringing different ideas to the table, then P.M me.

Players get very bored very quick of the same things over and over again so maybe allowing someone else in for a week to help would keep them interested and give manager's a chance to watch their player's attitude & performance.

The whole session would be football specific and would last 90 minutes, which will include a warm up and 20 minutes of football (possession work) at the end.

The bit in between will be hard graft and will make your players work and sweat.

I will reply with cost details if anyone P.M's me and I am happy to travel 20 miles or so from Plymouth, so clubs within the Liskeard, Tavistock, Ivybridge, Torpoint radius would be perfect.

Thanks for reading.

Mark Blake