Cornwall Football Forum

Fundraising Auction for Bailey Buckley

Fatso

Dear All,

I am hosting a fundraising auction for a very unfortunate young man and his family. Little Bailey “Button” Buckley has been in hospital since being born and doctors think that it may take years before he can leave. He has suffered heart problems, has missing arteries and a number of other physical problems. His full story can be found on the Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/310248542328671/

The auction will take place on Saturday 10th March, 2012 at the Miners Arms Pub in Redruth, Cornwall. We need lotsof donations to make the event a success!

The auction event page is:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/314862691897318/

Despite his issues little Bailey Button appears to be a fighter, having gone through numerous operations already, and with more planned, he continues to stay strong. I read the story of Bailey and was brought to tears as I realised just how lucky I was with my own children. Seeing their family go through so much suffering made me want to offer my help; as did lots of other people. There are various fundraising events taking place but our auction has the potential to make a big impact on the lives of this family (Mum, Dad & 18 month old Brother, Harley), and allow his parents to spend more time with him in a hospital that is over 200 miles away from their home!

We are not asking for money; just a donation of a prize for our auction so that we can put the work in to raise the money ourselves. I’m sure you will agree that this is a very worthwhile cause. Thanks for taking the time to read this message.

If you would like to send any items via mail then my postal address is:

94 Agar Road

Illogan Highway

Redruth

Cornwall

TR15 3NE

Please feel free to contact me on my mobile with any questions – 07853196858

Thank you once again.

Dave Price