Cornwall Football Forum

mining 3

Guest man city fan

Guest man city fan

with the season coming to an end things in mining 3 are very tight in the top half .

my opinion is that hayle have it in the bag 59points with 3 games to go.

goonhavern also have 59 points with 1 game to go. st buryan 58points with no more games

and then wendron with 57points with 1 game left against goonhavern .

this game (wendron vs goonhavern) on saturday should see the winner take 2nd spot.

obvisly as a wendron player im hoping we beat goonhavern (just hoping as there 1st teams season has finished they dont bring in too many "1st teamers" :SM_carton::ninja: )

may the best team win. :drink: :drink:

with the season coming to an end things in mining 3 are very tight in the top half .

goonhavern also have 59 points with 1 game to go. st buryan 58points with no more games

this game (wendron vs goonhavern) on saturday should see the winner take 2nd spot.

obvisly as a wendron player im hoping we beat goonhavern (just hoping as there 1st teams season has finished they dont bring in too many "1st teamers" :SM_carton::ninja: )

may the best team win. :drink::drink:

With you in goal mate anything could happen!!!! esp after your BLUNDER in the semi-final @ perranporth ha ha ha ha ha

Guest man city fan

With you in goal mate anything could happen!!!! esp after your BLUNDER in the semi-final @ perranporth ha ha ha ha ha

your right liam but iv been taking lessons off your old man big john d, so i should be ok :thumbsup:

S**t now i am worried for ya big man!lol! Hope your well buddy! Rumour has it you and my brother might be swaaping West for East next season??

your right liam but iv been taking lessons off your old man big john d, so i should be ok :thumbsup:

just hoping as there 1st teams season has finished they dont bring in too many "1st teamers" - to put your mind at rest man city fan so you can concentrate on your game, I can confirm that no "first team players" will be involved on Saturday. Best of luck.

Think this will be the one to watch as both teams will be after the coveted runners-up spot. Wendron especially will be keen to show that even after a poor previous season, providing you can assemble a solid squad of players and get the management systems right then anything is possible.

The best 11 will prosper on the day, lets hope the weather conditions enable a good, fairly contested game.

:thumbsup:

Good luck tomo mate and the rest at Wendron!! hope you get the result you need!! hopefully my brother with slot away a few and make it comfortable for you!!!

Let me know if you guys fancy another pre-season friendly?? :thumbsup: