Cornwall Football Forum

One Year To Go

Until I buy the next edition of football manager for PC and this time I can actually play as Truro City in the Blue Square South.

How great would that be, playing as truro and getting round by round through the fa cup to meet arsenal or man utd in the 3rd round.

haha cant wait keep it up truro maybe my dream could come true as well as urs lol.

Until I buy the next edition of football manager for PC and this time I can actually play as Truro City in the Blue Square South.

How great would that be, playing as truro and getting round by round through the fa cup to meet arsenal or man utd in the 3rd round.

haha cant wait keep it up truro maybe my dream could come true as well as urs lol.

Try getting through to the 1st round proper first , like Falmouth town have a few times !! the only cornish club or am i wrong

Try getting through to the 1st round proper first , like Falmouth town have a few times !! the only cornish club or am i wrong

you probably are right snooper but as i said in my post, if i get through round by round. with the data editor that can be possible, changing the teams around, by transferring drogba and rooneey to truro lol.