Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash Utd Vs Maker With Rame (Friendly Result)

Guest AddidasSize11

Guest Stopgap!

Saltash would like to thank Maker with Rame for giving them this friendly.

It was Saltash intention to give some players, coming back from injury, 90mins to improve fitness

and to find a centre-mid combination after captain Scott Holt decided that the 'grass was greener' in Saltash seconds.

The intention backfired a little with Paul Shannon pulling up with yet another groin strain.

Shame Matt Fulton thought that the penalty he took was a'crossbar challenge' !!

However, having explained that the Saltash side may not have been what would have been put out in a Premier division league match,

LOOK OUT division 2! Maker with Rame showed their intentions for this season, with a well drilled showing. Promotion to division 1 is on the cards. :clapper:

And thanks to Mike Moore for giving up lunch time drinking time, to referee :drink:

Guest Shanz07

Saltash would like to thank Maker with Rame for giving them this friendly.

It was Saltash intention to give some players, coming back from injury, 90mins to improve fitness

and to find a centre-mid combination after captain Scott Holt decided that the 'grass was greener' in Saltash seconds.

The intention backfired a little with Paul Shannon pulling up with yet another groin strain.

Shame Matt Fulton thought that the penalty he took was a'crossbar challenge' !!

However, having explained that the Saltash side may not have been what would have been put out in a Premier division league match,

LOOK OUT division 2! Maker with Rame showed their intentions for this season, with a well drilled showing. Promotion to division 1 is on the cards. :clapper:

And thanks to Mike Moore for giving up lunch time drinking time, to referee :drink:

I don't think the strain is as bad as I first thought so i'm hoping to be fit for the weekend against Gunni! Should be at training Tuesday.