Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly Fri Night - Millbrook v Liskeard 1st team

Guest Colin71

Be a tough one, but be intersting to see how we cope against higher oppo

"How we cope"!!?? You are at Ottery now Dane not Millbrook!! How many times....it's embarrassing, use your own username or take advantage as you only have until 4th August before Dave deletes most of your usernames!!

"How we cope"!!?? You are at Ottery now Dane not Millbrook!! How many times....it's embarrassing, use your own username or take advantage as you only have until 4th August before Dave deletes most of your usernames!!

And you are??????

Guest Colin71

And you are??????

I am....here to ensure Dane doesn't keep posting using false usernames and bad mouthing good clubs and good people. Once that is done I will have no requirement to continue to post and can go back to enjoying genuine people's view and opinions (what this forum is for)

Cheers

Millbrook V Liskeard 6.45pm ko this Friday night, just in case anyone fancies a game to watch!!

prob a stupid question ryan but do you need a linesman for that game tomorrow (today) if so and reading this pm me, if not can a forum user who has ryans number please text him to email me. he has already asked me early june if i would like to help millbrook in the ec but i need to know if linesmans are needed for the friendly. i know a few guys who play for liskeard as well and would b good game.

thanks

mike

Millbrook V Liskeard 6.45pm ko this Friday night, just in case anyone fancies a game to watch!!

prob a stupid question ryan but do you need a linesman for that game tomorrow (today) if so and reading this pm me, if not can a forum user who has ryans number please text him to email me. he has already asked me early june if i would like to help millbrook in the ec but i need to know if linesmans are needed for the friendly. i know a few guys who play for liskeard as well and would b good game.

thanks

mike

Millbrook 2 Roger Bonaparte (2) Liskeard Athletic 3 Richard Maddison (2), Matt Lyndsay. I think

Good result for Swiggsy's boys it seems, despite a loss

Not a bad game. Likseard deserved to win but Millbrook at times looked very good and composed. Very impressed with their No4. Who was he? The ageless Bonaparte still knows where the net is. I like the look of Liskeard they play some very good football which was difficult on a hard pitch, my only concern is up front. Maddison looks quality but I'm not sure there is the fire power up front if Berry continues to play off the front. Bonaparte also showed that he can cause trouble against any defense and Cooper will be a little concerned that the defense just doesn't look quite right. But that is what friendly games are all about before the season starts, but I admit Millbrook at times looked impressive and they too will over the pre season tighten up their defense.

as a neutral watching the game i thought both teams were even at the end of the day liskeard just maybe having that little bit more quality but all in all was good friendly with millbrook playing what looked like to be two different teams in the first in second half, i must say the second half millbrook side looked more the part i thought the millbrook No5 in the second half looked the part and put some big tackles in for a first friendly of the season!! middfield looked good and the young lad up front,was a shame they didnt come out with a outcome i like to think millbrook will be up their hoping for promotion this season , liskeard looked good from start to finish maybe some touching up to do in the side but looked the part and done the job i would also like to think good things will happen for them this season. good luck for both teams!! :thumbsup: