Cornwall Football Forum

i wanted to let you all know why i have left lanreath football club but feel that i can not tell you all as it was the club that i have loved being part of and manager of . me and my family have worked our balls off to get the club were i got them .and i feel that part of my family has gone because i looked at the club as part of my family. and what has gone on between myself and the club needs to stay there and not be aired on here thank you all very much for the messages of good luck for finding a new team and the offers that i have had so far thank you , if anybody wants to contact me please feel free to on 07725466011 many thanks spencer welch.

i wanted to let you all know why i have left lanreath football club but feel that i can not tell you all as it was the club that i have loved being part of and manager of . me and my family have worked our balls off to get the club were i got them .and i feel that part of my family has gone because i looked at the club as part of my family. and what has gone on between myself and the club needs to stay there and not be aired on here thank you all very much for the messages of good luck for finding a new team and the offers that i have had so far thank you , if anybody wants to contact me please feel free to on 07725466011 many thanks spencer welch.

All sounds a tad shabby to me. The record suggests that you've done a great job at Lanreath Spence and I very much hope you find a new home - no doubt you will make a success of it.

Good luck