Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup Quarter Final Draw - Eastern Section

If we get past Calstock, it would be the 4th JC tie away from home this season. Not ideal as we have missed playing the last 2 weeks and there is a very real chance we wont play tomorrow :(. Definately the biggest benefit of a 3G home pitch is that 50% of your games are never at risk of being postponed.

I saw the draw on my phone and rolled down match by match with my fingers crossed that we would once more avoid St Teath.

I am going to have to see if the league can give us a run of home games through the monsoon season of Jan and Feb as it this rate we will only have played 13 league and cup matches by Xmas.

I know what you mean, the weather is devastating the fixtures right now. We (Tywardreath RBL) haven't played a league match since 24th October and were only scheduled to have one more this year which would take us to 9 in total! Gonna be hell of a back log.

I'm praying that our game against Mount Charles goes ahead tomorrow and that we make amends for the last game. I would love to progress to the Quarter Finals, especially with a home tie in prospect!

I agree that St Teath are a good one to avoid although if we do get through and i also fancy Premier Sixes to progress, i know it will be our biggest test so far this season against P6's.