Cornwall Football Forum

world cup draw

Guest Rob P aka class of 93

Guest Rob P aka class of 93

as i live here i want to avoid the aussies as they would treat a game against us as their cup final,not sure our lads would,you'd of thought they won the bloody thing when they they qualified playin against shite teams!

as i live here i want to avoid the aussies as they would treat a game against us as their cup final,not sure our lads would,you'd of thought they won the bloody thing when they they qualified playin against shite teams!

Doesn't matter who you want. It will be seen to that the draw does the exact opposite. :angry2: ..

The game is no longer clean :angry:

Not totally convinced of your hatred for Fifa Coopsie!!

Kiwis

Uruguay

Swiss

Think that would be nice, however I can see it being:

Yanks

Ivory Coast

France/Portugal!!

Am very excited about the draw, just hope its not a complete boring shambles that Uefa usually make the Champions league!!

Not totally convinced of your hatred for Fifa Coopsie!!

Yeah, you'll change your tune when you watch the draw later and see certain balls sticking to the fingers of whoever is making the draw. :angry2: .. Or you'll see balls miraculously leap into the drawers hand :angry2: .. OR, if you're as convinced as I am that they are about as straight as a pakistani umpire, get yourself down your local army and navy store, buy some thermal imaging binoculars, then look for the cold balls waiting to be drawn out ;):angry2: ..

And people have the bloody cheek to call me suspicious and opinionated :o :thumbsup:

To be honest, it dosn't really matter who we got in the group stage, the top 2 go through and if we can't win 2 out of 3 games against sides lower than us in the rankings, then we don't deserve to be there. Unfortunately, I can see us going out against any of Spain, France, Portugal, Brazil or Germany on pens again. Losing to anyone else will be seen as a disaster.

The fans that can't afford to head down to Sth Africa next year and Brazil in 2014 must start putting pressure on our own FA to get their act together for the 2018 bid, finding out what Platini wants for Xmas would be a start. Failing that, a bid from a sensible European country would help, one with sun, sea and cheap beer if at all possible.