Cornwall Football Forum

any news on saturdays incident gwinear vs trevenson

No news this end El Nino , from a very selfish point of view I just wished it hadn't happened at our place cause it was f a to do with us , the game was good spirited and no bad tackles or decisions , their lad was booked for decent and this info could of been gained by asking the player or either captains . As a player I wasn't always the refs best buddy to put it mildly but from the beginning of the season I have made sure not one of my players back chats or has any thing to do with the ref other than listen to him when being warned. I've not once shouted to the ref other than the occasional appeal and we have had only 3 yellow cards in 13 games ( is there a fair play league we could qualify for intertoto ! ) all of which were from miss-timed tackles. So when I bump into people from the football community and they say " Hey heard the ref was knocked out at Gwinear on Saturday " excuse me for being upset . I don't want to turn this into a Gwinear Vrs Trevenson thing because it aint Judy Gunn the Trevenson secretary is a credit to junior football it just so happens that they were at Gwinear when her manager lost his head , end of . ;) and anyone who says any different and tries to turn this into anything else is surely deluded.

On a brighter note we have gone seven undefeated and everyone is going for an away win for Mawnan in the junior cup on Saturday LOVE IT !!! :yahoo:

No news this end El Nino , from a very selfish point of view I just wished it hadn't happened at our place cause it was f a to do with us , the game was good spirited and no bad tackles or decisions , their lad was booked for decent and this info could of been gained by asking the player or either captains . As a player I wasn't always the refs best buddy to put it mildly but from the beginning of the season I have made sure not one of my players back chats or has any thing to do with the ref other than listen to him when being warned. I've not once shouted to the ref other than the occasional appeal and we have had only 3 yellow cards in 13 games ( is there a fair play league we could qualify for intertoto ! ) all of which were from miss-timed tackles. So when I bump into people from the football community and they say " Hey heard the ref was knocked out at Gwinear on Saturday " excuse me for being upset . I don't want to turn this into a Gwinear Vrs Trevenson thing because it aint Judy Gunn the Trevenson secretary is a credit to junior football it just so happens that they were at Gwinear when her manager lost his head , end of . ;) and anyone who says any different and tries to turn this into anything else is surely deluded.

On a brighter note we have gone seven undefeated and everyone is going for an away win for Mawnan in the junior cup on Saturday LOVE IT !!! :yahoo:

thanks for that mate u hear so many different views on the matter its hard to believe one lol im not sure about the fair play i reckon we at robartes might get it :lol: best of luck ur doing a good job buddy after last seasons great escape u boys are doing great and i expect teams to take notice :thumbsup: i also have to add i know the manager at trevenson and i was very shocked about the incident that occured.

you saying i miss time my tackles?!!! And as for robartes for fair play league el nino,think its a bit like torres's chance of winning the premiership this year"already gone". :angry2:

you saying i miss time my tackles?!!! And as for robartes for fair play league el nino,think its a bit like torres's chance of winning the premiership this year"already gone". :angry2:

it was ment to be a joke lino cheers dont get so worked up :lol:

I know, so was my quote.The angry face was for liverpool not winning the league again!!! :thumbsup:

I know, so was my quote.The angry face was for liverpool not winning the league again!!! :thumbsup:

ah i see liverpool aint doing the best are they take care mate u boys got a big game saturday goodluck :thumbsup:

ah i see liverpool aint doing the best are they take care mate u boys got a big game saturday goodluck :thumbsup:

cheers mate :thumbsup: we ll give it a good go!!