PLYMOUTH PARKWAY 3 - 2 BITTON

TAVISTOCK 1 - 3 BROCKENHURST

EAST

EXMOUTH TOWN 2 - 2 OKEHAMPTON ARGYLE

WEST

GODOLPHIN ATLANTIC 3 - 2 CAMELFORD

HAYLE 2 - 0 TRURO CITY

ST AUSTELL 3 - 0 PORTHLEVEN

Godolphin came out on top against a Camelford side that I was expecting more from. Godolphin gave away a surreal own goal before two goals this side of half time gave G the lead.

After the break G edged it before they gave away a pretty unnecessary penalty which the dangerous no. 9 duly despatched. Godolphin then played some lovely football culminating in a great third which proved to be the winner. A bit of handbags between a couple of players saw one sent off from both sides before Godolphin carved out a few more cracking chances.

Near the end the goalie didnt pick up a deflection off a defender which subsequently went out for a corner. Having handed Camelford their goals on a plate I was worried that they might snatch a draw but it was dealt with well by the defence.

Overall G deserved the win and at times played some really great football. As I mentioned I was expecting more from Camelford considering the fine run they have been on, but perhaps it was just one of those days. They looked like they had a couple of handy players up front even if it wasnt their day today. Great value for 3 quid though :)

completely agree lee, decent game to watch, godolphin played some very good football on a pitch that has improved tenfold from last year, as a camelford player out injured i dont like watching games like any player but it is especially annoying when we perform like this, by far and away are worst performance this year, but taking nothing away from godolphin who thoroughly deserved the three points, they were better all over the park than us, and if they hadnt scored 'own goal of the season' and given us a pen there margin of victory would have been comfortable,

on a sour note one thing i will say is that the godolphin no 10 should have seen red in 2nd half for one of the worst tackles i have seen, was truly shocking.