Cornwall Football Forum

Who will finish bottom of swpl???

Guest Joe Miners

Guest Rydon Ranger

Don't think that it was the 7 days that is the issue in this case, i am understood to believe that Lloyd still owed money to Teignmouth and was in possession of a Teignmouth Polo and Tracksuit when he played for Clyst on Saturday :SM_carton: ?

Guest Peppermint

A few mentions for Wadebridge Town for the drop but on last night's showing I cannot see that. They are now beginning to assemble a decent squad together and with Glen Squires up front they have someone that will score goals. They are also very fortunate to have not one but two good keepers!

I remember just two seasons ago when Elburton where dead certs for the drop yet it was Newton Spurs who took the tumble.

I agree with Dan Blazey , I think Bovey Tracey will find the going very tough as the season progresses and would put my money on them for the drop.

In all fairness i can't see dartmouth and wadebridge being relegated.Having seen dartmouth twice this season would say they have a talented group of younger players but need some experience in there to help them along.I gather they have already made 2 or 3 signings this week and by all accounts should have got a least a draw out of their game with torpoint last night.Haven't seen wadebridge by myslef but they seem to have picked up some impressive results of late.Personally id say it would be between clyst and holsworthy but it depends on signings towards the latter part of the season as we saw last year